- Sue Yen Leo, CPA: A full-service certified public accounting firm established in 1985, Sue Yen Leo, CPA, An Accountancy Corporation emphasizes communication, commitment, and responsiveness in assisting clients who seek excellence and commitment from their advisors.
- The Principals:
- Sue Yen Leo Pelletier started her accounting career in 1981. She has been working closely with her client and provides personal services to clients ranging from public companies to individuals. After years of accounting practice, she felt that she needs more knowledge in order to better service her clients, she went to law school in the evening while managing accounting practice and was admitted to the California Bar in 2000. She is currently pursuing LLM program in taxation with Golden Gate University. She is expected to graduate in 2004.
- Timothy Thompson started his accounting in 1982. He also teaches accounting at University of California, Los Angeles. Tim is responsible for audit and review of financial statements.
- Services: Sue Yen Leo offers a wide range of services to our individual and business clients. We're large enough to provide you with complete financial services, yet small enough that our clients benefit by receiving personalized, quality service that is beyond comparison. Below we have listed the services that we offer to our clients along with brief descriptions.
- Directions: Map and directions to our Alhambra, California office location.
- Contact Us: Address: 1101 W. Valley Blvd., Alhambra, California 91803. Telephone:(626) 289-4657. E-mail: email@example.com